For more than 25 years, Reddy ghee has been occupying the leading position in the Armenian market, enjoying the trust of consumers. In the class of vegetable ghee, REDDY has no analogues in the world.
REDDY ghee is used to prepare a variety of dishes from traditional and international cuisines. It is also widely used for making pastries.
REDDY is the only ghee in Armenia that is produced in accordance with the strictest standards of the European Union for food safety and quality. For this reason, it is certified by the State Food Safety Inspectorate of the Kingdom of Belgium, which in turn allows its sale in the EU.
REDDY is manufactured by Vandemoortele Europe N.V., which is one of the leading players in the food industry worldwide.
For over 100 years, Vandemoortele has specialized in the production of oils and fats. REDDY is the result of 100 years of continuous development and improvement.
The technology which is used to produce REDDY ghee has no analogues in the world. Thanks to this unique technology, REDDY ghee contains no hydrogenated fats, making it healthy and safe for use.
- does not contain cholesterol.
- does not contain genetically modified organisms (GMOs).
- does not contain hydrogenated fats.
- Reddy ghee can be heated up several times without any risk of harm to your health
- The melting point of REDDY ghee is low at +/- 35°C, which makes it convenient to use and allows it to be completely absorbed by the body.
- Reddy ghee is produced in a facility that is subject to very strict food quality controls, as verified by IFS, BRC and other certifications.
Try and see for yourself.
** The sole and exclusive representative of REDDY ghee in Armenia and Georgia is “TARAS" OJSC.