- REDDY vegetable ghee is produced in Belgium and has been imported to Armenia for more than 20 years. Now Exclusive Distributor of Reddy ghee in Armenia and Georgia is “TARAS” company. This food is consumed everywhere and has won the confidence and love of Armenian consumers. It is used and for frying and for making various traditional and international meals. It is also very suitable to use in some confectionary recipes.
- REDDY is produced by Vandemoortele Lipids N.V. – a leading European food producer (www.vandemoortele.com).
- The Vandemoortele group’s Research and Development team constantly works to increase food quality standards and nutritional properties of Reddy ghee and all other food products offered by this company.
- REDDY ghee is a special recipe blend of natural vegetable oils (sunflower, palm, rapeseed, soybean).
- REDDY ghee does not contain cholesterol.
- REDDY ghee does not contain GMO.
- REDDY ghee does not contain hydrogenated fats.
- REDDY ghee is the only ghee in Armenia produced according to European Union standards. It therefore is certified by the Federal Agency For The Safety of The Food Chain (FASFC) of Kingdom of Belgium).
- REDDY ghee is sold in many countries of the world.
- You can fry several times by REDDY ghee without endangering your health (unlike sunflower oil).
- The melting temperature for REDDY ghee is +/- 35 °C which makes its usage easier and it is completely digested in human organism
- REDDY Brand is registered in Armenia (registration number 594991) by Vandemoortele Lipids N.V.
- REDDY ghee is packed in buckets made of the most secure materials known in food industry.
- REDDY ghee is produced in factories having passed the toughest food inspections which lead to certificates like IFS, BRC, etc.
- REDDY ghee is easily digestible and is full of pleasure.
Try to be assure.